Tags : E-cigarette battery
On Thursday October 19th, a young man was rushed to the hospital after the explosion of his e-cigarette. The injuries are not fatal, however French authorities are taking this issue very seriously, as it could have been much worse. Initial reports from police indicate that the battery caused the explosion. The incident occurred as the […]En savoir plus
The Euston subway station, located in Northern London was evacuated last August 29, due to the explosion of an e-cigarette battery. There were no injuries.En savoir plus
E-cig users can question the true risks of e-cigarettes and the potential personal injuries they can cause. But behind this dire picture, the situation is actually less worrying.En savoir plus
According to the driver, the fire was caused by an electronic cigarette, or more precisely its batteries that were located in the trunk. This incident reminds us one more time how important safety is for vapers.En savoir plus
The story takes place in the US, more precisely in South Carolina. The e-cig battery 18650 of a vaper exploded due to a short circuit. He had placed his battery loosely in his pocket with no protection.En savoir plus
Many electronic cigarettes use a 18650 battery, the most common model. And Tesla's electronic cars also work with 18650 batteries!En savoir plus
Vous devez être connecté pour poster un commentaire.